Done my morning shopping


 Dad with Melissa
Father's Day coming up soon!
Happy Father Day in advance daddy

6:00 a.m. here, had my breakfast and coffee and done my "Pioneer Woman" dishes shopping for the day. I go from wanting a minimum of dishes to having a boat load of dishes. I think well I am done buying mugs and bowls. I got all I need, and then suddenly a new pattern catches my eyes and I have another boatload full of them. I just love the cheery and colorful designs on the Pioneer Woman dishes and they have a lot more selection online. I got it all in my cart, but still deciding if I really am going to add this to my already vast collection of dishes.

One time, many years ago, when my office fell to the ground and they finally decided where to move the office, the Holy Ghost spoke to me and said: "I will increase your goods." I had no idea what that one little saying really meant at the time. It has come to pass in these days I live in now. I was living in a small apartment and had very little in the way of home goods; I did not to my knowledge even want more. I consider the saying to be a gift of goods was coming to me and it sure happened. It is here today. The saying came to me in the 1980's. It is now the year of 2022.

Comments

Popular Posts