Enjoying this cooler weather!


 

I had the most fantastic walk yesterday and this morning in the cooler weather. Thank God, thank God for this new routine. It has made me come alive again!

I found an Etsy seller from nearby, one hour away, in Depauw, Indiana who raises fresh farm chicken eggs, so I will be having those here pretty soon. Of all places to find chicken eggs. I find everything I need just by doing a Google search. I can't wait to try these eggs that all the experts say are so full of "more nutrition." Another God sent most likely! Thank you Jesus for your guidance on this new health journey. 

I am walking 45 minutes now. I started out about 15, sometimes 20, and could hardly make it through, now I am doing 45 minutes per session with no problem at all. I think I will go up to an hour's walk, and yes the pounds are melting away, not as fast as I would like them to melt, but still making progress. 

And God said, "I am giving you life." It sure happened. How much life I am not sure, as things from the Holy Ghost are always revealed to us "in parts." We never receive the entire story about anything. I honestly feel like I am in training for something. I don't know what it could possibly be, if anything at all, but that is how I have felt since March of this year that I started a training program of some kind and it all happened one night when I said to God, "well, God I guess I am dying, and I am ready to go if that is your will for me at this time." 

The Holy Ghost spoke back to me immediately and said, "I am giving you life," then proceeded to reveal to me what to do. I started the instructions as soon as I awoke not even yet knowing exactly why. I was extremely lethargic before all this. I am not claiming an instant healing for the health problems I have, but I am claiming some divine intervention in how to proceed. I honestly did not know what to eat to help me with these health problems I have and that was the biggest part of the problem that it seems a plan from heaven opened up to my awareness. 

Some might argue the plan came from my own intelligence, but I say, God speaks to our minds and opens up to us exactly what he wants us to know, that is, if we are in touch with his divine will, and I have been in touch with God's divine will now since 1989; I have been mocked and not believed, but WHO CARES. I know things have changed for me since my conversion experience, and that is all that matters. I don't care what anybody else thinks about it.

I say no better partner in life than the Holy Ghost.

Comments

Popular Posts