Stirring Up Old Strife



 Losing this weight is having a strange effect "on my mother." She seems to be reversing back to the days of 20's and 30's when I was much lighter on my feet and finding ways to "criticize and condemn" me. Of course though she never stopped trying to find ways to put me down and put herself above me, but today seemed to take just a little bit longer.

Well I had to go over there yesterday for one particular reason. I really was not visiting her, so I guess just that fact alone upset her apple cart.

Finally, she came up with a criticism that would separate her from me, seemingly make her holier than me and it had to do with clothes.

These Pentecostal people can't see beyond clothes, make-up and hairstyles. It is a good thing God sees what is in the heart because some of these people if they were and would be the real judges of this world along with Jesus on the judgment day, which they will not be as most of them in the Pentecostal faith NOW are vain glory seekers, busy bodies, gossips, hearts full of lust of the flesh, jealousies, envy and strife, all of which these people are so blind to be able to actually see in other people they are trying to judge. Well thank God that Jesus does know what REAL SINS are and he sees beneath what you are wearing. Like I have said many times before, it is not what you put on the vessel that is taking your soul to hell, it is what is inside the vessel, that old rotten wine that comes forth in the light of the eyes of Jesus as real sin.

I mean I was just being as normal as always while she was up and down and all around until finally she found something about me she could condemn as sin. Crazy woman along with all her other Pentecostal crazy people that like I said the majority of them TODAY are vain glory seekers themselves, blind and trying to lead the blind, all of them headed for the ditches of hell.

finally she says very offensely, as these people are keen are throwing out insults to others, she said, "you shouldn't wear them short shorts AROUND MEN. You know what I think about that matter, if men can't stand what I wear in clothes so much that it rales up some kind of emotion in them, all I got to say, is MEN LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND BECOME SANCTIFIED YOURSELF, then what I am wearing WILL NOT BOTHER YOU, which is the same goes for her. If she was not so full of inner demons, she would not even notice what somebody else was wearing.

Comments

Popular Posts